Friday, September 19, 2014

Welcome back!?!?!

I once again have to beg you for forgiveness in regards to my lapse in posting. It has been about three weeks. I can only say that I have a pile of reviews to type up and post but that doesn't make it much better. In all honesty I really didn't plan on taking this long of a break when I said my posts may be irregular. It just happened due to an intense writing schedule and the time my family requires of me right now. I am almost at the halfway point in the book I am writing. Yay me! I also have only 2 weeks left in the intensive writing workshop I am involved in. It's good but tough staying on a clock. The real point is that I may have a life again. Also starting Tuesday, my reviews and giveaways will be back on a schedule. I know, it's past due. I was thinking I may post a sneak peek or two from my book. In advanced I want to say honest feedback is always appreciated. With that in mind, I am going to close this post. Let me say I am honestly sorry and am hoping that I haven't lost my readers. Thanks for your patience in this matter and here's to happy reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment