Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I survived....

So shame on me, between the illnesses and the holidays I am totally guilty of not posting. I did survive and now I am officially back to the real world. This means I will be posting my take on what I read.
  During the holiday season I discovered an author named Bella Andre and fell in love with her stories and her characters. I have spent the last month or so devouring the Sullivan family series and I gotta say it is everything I like to see in a romance series about a group of siblings. Warm, witty, and at times funny with a good dose of heat. I can absolutely say that each story is well written and definitely unique. Each of the siblings has their own unique dilemmas to face when falling in love. I hope anyone reading this will give the books a chance because they are great.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment