Friday, January 31, 2014

Irresistible Reissue

It has been a very busy week, not that it stopped me from reading. I finished an older series and found myself at loose ends and picked up Gypsy Lord by Kat Martin. A reissue from November 2013 that was originally published in 1992. I have to say I am glad they decided to reissue this particular book or I might not have gotten the opportunity to enjoy this gem. The hero and Heroine, Dominic and Catrina are quite the couple and always at odds even when they are pushed together, both not willing to give up their secrets. It makes for an interesting story that was not necessarily predictable. I love a story that holds my interest and doesn't give away the ending to soon. As for the plot, there are other books featuring kidnappings but this is the first I have read that involves gypsies, a great twist. I found it refreshing and am looking forward to reading the other two books that make up the Lords trilogy. Number two is Sweet Vengeance which was reissued in December and Devil's Prize which will be reissued in March. Now for something new, if you have read or plan to read this book please leave me a comment and let me know. Happy reading to all and until next week : )

No comments:

Post a Comment