Saturday, June 21, 2014

Mini vaycay and news

    Summer is here and I have been running to and fro for the last month, not only getting my life back on track but also being a mom to two active kids. In short I have become kind of a cab service for my children, taking them from activity to activity. Something I really don't mind at all because a) I love my kids and b) there is a giant perk to sitting in a car waiting for my kids to finish their activities, I get reading time. Yep, my favorite way to pass time. Seriously, if reading were an olympic sport I would definitely hold a medal. Yay team me!
    Granted, I have a lot of making up to do. Books have not been a priority lately. I am happy to say though, that I am getting back into the swing of things pretty easily. That being said, I decided to update the blog again since next week might be a little sporadic.  I am taking the two little monkeys above on a mini vacation. This will include amusement park rides, swimming, junk food, and too much sun, all for the kiddos enjoyment. There will also be some shopping, good food, and a fabulous book store primarily for me. Sigh... I love this kind of family time.
    Any who, I am finishing up The Cursed by Heather Graham and should have the review posted by Sunday night.  I also had four books to drag along on my mini vaycay that has now turned to six. I am currently not sure which books I will read so I am not listing titles yet. My plan is to at least read and review two but we will be busy so we will have see how that pans out. I also wanted to let you know that there will be some fabulous things happening here the week of June 30th.  You will just have to wait and see what it is, so be sure to follow up. Here's to happy reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment