Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Review of The Prince Who Loved Me by Karen Hawkins


The Prince Who Loved Me is a wonderful historical romance with a Cinderella based plot and best of all it contains Karen Hawkins signature wit. It is in it's essence a wonderful read full of good humor, passion, and sweet emotion. I have been reading her books for many years now and would consider myself a faithful fan for a good reason. She tends to write books that you don't want to put down. The plot twists are unique and I can't get enough of her brand of romance. I love the way Hawkins blends the classic love story with humor. It really makes her stories stand out. This book like all her other books is delisicious. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Here's to happy reading . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment