Saturday, August 23, 2014

ARC Review of It's In His Kiss by Jill Shalvis

It is not very often that I give a 5 star review but today it happened. The lovely Jill Shalvis is supremely talented and her Lucky Harbor series is Fantastic. Yes, It's In His Kiss is book 10, and stretching a series that long can be a risky proposition.  I initially started this book worried that this series might be at a point where it would not be new or fresh. Boy was I surprised by how original this installment felt. From the very beginning it was addictive and I had difficulty putting the book down. No sense of a I've been there and done that. Really, I shouldn't be surprised as Jill wrote the book and her stuff is always great.
 This story is about Sam and the new Lucky Harbor resident, Becca. Their story really drew me in. It was warm, witty, and very sexy. I can totally get behind a man that kills spiders and surfs shirtless. Plus he could comfort and protect. Sigh...Jill Shalvis has some great alpha men.


Once again I am enthralled by this series and can't wait for the next book. It's In Kiss is available 8/26. It's not too late to pre-order your copy today and here's to happy reading.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment