Monday, August 18, 2014

ARC Review of Sabrina Jeffries How The Scoundrel Seduces

Tomorrow is release day for the wonderful Sabrina Jeffries and I would like to congratulate her. I decided to time my review to coincide with the release rather than doing it early and I've also kept it short. Many of you will be reading this tomorrow so I don't want to give it all away. The latest installment/ upcoming release in her series "The Duke's Men" is titled How The Scoundrel Seduces. Can I say a one word description for her newest book? Fabulous, maybe more than one word, simply fabulous. I found the entire book enticing. The story flowed from beginning to end. We have a dashing rogue/ investigator, a lady with a mystery, white hot chemistry, and a possible would be groom or a possible major disaster looming on the horizon. There is also a fortune and the welfare and livelihoods of many people on the line. The lady and the rogue clash and sizzle but will they find there footing on the path to a happy ending? I gave this book 4 stars and I can't wait for the next book in The Duke's men. Here's to happy reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment