Thursday, July 10, 2014

ARC Review Of Only With You By Lauren Layne

So, I received another advanced copy of a book by an author I am not familiar with. (I'm smiling) Reviewing books is great because it introduces me to new authors I might not have otherwise found and this blog in turn allows me to introduce you. Hip, hip, hooray! Yes, in case you can't tell I love finding new authors who write really great books and sharing said love. I also felt a need to cheer for my favorite past time, reading. Now on to my book review. ; )

"If only the boots had come with some sort of warning label."

 This book has ticked my boxes as a really enjoyable read. Only With You is the first book,  being released July 29, in a new series by Lauren Layne. The main characters, Sophie and Gray, are opposites and the dynamic between the two characters throughout the story is absolutely fabulous. Lauren has given a quirky twist to the potential couples personalities in my opinion and that makes them different and all the more realistic. In short, it brings the story to life. I also love Sophie and Gray's chemistry, which is undeniable almost from the first meeting. This story contained plenty of emotions and some sizzling sparks. From the first page, I was hooked. Will they work it out or not? Logically it is a romance and they will but it is a good sign when you get wrapped up in the story and are asking the question. Lauren has done a stellar job weaving this story and now I want to see what else she has written while waiting for the next installment in the series. I won't spoil the story I'll just say that I gave it 4 stars and would recommend it to all my reading friends. I hope you enjoy and here's to happy reading....

http://www.laurenlayne.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment