Saturday, July 12, 2014

Book Update

Hello! Just checking in. I have been busy scheduling books for review and I even managed a couple of stories from the new Kindle Worlds. I have ARC's and (I'll call them) post release books to review that will take me to the end of September. I am super excited about this. This is honestly a year of great books and I am looking forward to a lot of reading. As of this moment I am finishing up Sophia Nash's The Once And Future Duchess, loving it so far. Tomorrow I will Post a review for it and then for the 2 Kindle World stories I am reading. I am unsure about this new platform/stories but I love the gals who wrote them so I am diving right in. I will definitely let you know how I feel. So I am off to read. Oh, don't let me forget, there are some more possible surprises and giveaways later this month so keep your ears open and here's to happy reading...G'Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment