Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Review of All The Right Moves by Marquita Valentine

Game For Love: All The Right Moves is a novella written by Marquita Valentine for Bella Andre's Game For Love Kindle World. I am familiar and a fan of Bella's books but had not previously had the pleasure of reading anything by Marquita. It was also my first foray into Kindle World stories which makes things even more interesting. To say I was extremely skeptical would be putting it mildly and I worked hard to stay neutral and give the concept and story a fair chance. So decided, I started off like Switzerland but now I am a convert with a definite opinion. (Sometimes I surprise my self) Ms. Valentines story was wonderful. There were moments of humor along with a sizzling array of emotions between Ryan and Ashley, our lead characters that pulled me in. They also have great chemistry in the story and there is enough heat to singe the pages if this was print. ( : Yes, I know I am being corny but hey it was a good! I also want to add that given the length of the story I felt like it was well developed and I am currently adding all of Marquita's other stuff to my TBR list. I tried to link the cover with Amazon's buy page to make it easy for everyone but I can't get it to work (sorry). Anyway, here's to happy reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment