Saturday, July 5, 2014

Review of Against The Wild By Kat Martin

Against The Wild is the first book in a new trilogy and part of the larger Against series from Kat Martin.  It takes the reader to Alaska for the story of Dylan Brodie and Lane Bishop. They were briefly introduced in Kat's last book, Against The Mark. I thought it was a great read although it was somewhat different than her other books. It contains the suspense and passion Against fans are used to but with a surprising  touch of what felt like a paranormal story line in the beginning. I felt that this was a surprising but nice touch. I will recommend this book while admitting to some torn feelings. I am not going to give away too many details. I am a firm believer in not spoiling a story but If you want to know what I am talking about, leave a comment and I think I can send you a message marked privately. Still in the learning phase here. Oh and this is a 3 3/4 star read only because of my torn feelings. If not for those pesky things, I would rate it 4 1/2 stars. Definitely worth the time. Here's to happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment