Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Review of The Arrangement: The Seduction by Carly Phillips

Another Kindle Worlds Novella, The Arrangement: The Seduction by Carly Phillips was my second read from the new, I guess it would be considered a, platform from Amazon. The Seduction was written as part of the world based on the Arrangement by HM Ward. I haven't had a chance to read HM Ward yet but I now have a new author on the good old TBR list. Carly Phillips of course is a favorite author of mine and was the draw to this particular story. I found this story inspired a wide range of emotions. It deals with some complex topics in the age of technology. I found the story interesting and completely engaging. The characters Chloe and Zach struggle with issues from there pasts and the reader has to wonder will they make it. It also had plenty of heat. It was truly another page scorcher. In short it is a great story, I gave it 4 stars. Carly did a wonderful job portraying the characters and the mix of emotions that they each feel. I hope you enjoy the read as much as I did. Here's to happy reading.....

Just an added note....If there are a lot of typos, well, you have my apologies. It's almost midnight and I have been up since the crack of whatever. You get the picture and I am off to bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment